Planning a trip to Prague or Czech Republic, but don't know what to pack? Studying abroad, but unsure what to toss in the suitcase? Packing for vacation is easily one of the most difficult parts about traveling, and you haven't even gotten on the plane yet.
I'm here to help!
My 17-page guide is FULL of information and includes:
- Full packing checklists personalized for every season
- Details about each season in Czech Republic and what you should expect
- Details about weather in each Czech region, and what you should expect
- Essential items you need to bring with you on any trip to Prague or Czech Republic (with examples!)
- Extensive lists (with links!) guiding visitors and tourists where to shop if they don't have anything they need, from clothes to toiletries to electronics and more.
- My own tips for packing so you can make smart choices about the clothes you DO want to bring -- and avoid overpacking.
This Prague packing guide is perfect for tourists, visitors, study abroad students, and anyone traveling to Prague or Czech Republic.
No matter if you're trekking through Prague on a tour in the heat of summer or strolling through Christmas markets in the dead of winter, my ultimate Prague & Czech Republic packing checklist has you covered.
You'll get packing lists and fashion tips for every season in Prague and Czech Republic.