So you've made it to Prague...and you're HUNGRY.
In a city packed with thousands of restaurants, how do you find the best ones? Where do you find traditional Czech food? And what even IS traditional Czech food? And if you have special dietary restrictions or you're just in the mood for something different, what then?
Don't worry - I GOT YOU!
In this 33-page guide (Yes, 33 FULL pages!!), you'll find 70+ of my favorite restaurant recommendations in Prague, organized by category and type of food with my own personal tips. You'll also learn about the different types of Czech restaurants, everything you need to know about dining in Czech Republic and more!
In this guide, you'll receive:
- 70+ restaurant recommendations, broken down into the following categories: traditional Czech food (with a special section on soups!), brunch spots, vegan food, 9 different categories of international cuisine, fine dining, cocktail bars, craft beer bars, and bakeries.
- Types of restaurants in Czech Republic and their meanings
- Explanations of different types of traditional Czech foods (WITH Czech names!), Czech baked goods and
- An entire section on Czech beers -- including the best individual brews and where to try them all.
- Breakdown of Czech meals
- Tipping charges and other need-to-know tips for dining in Prague and Czech Republic
You'll get my complete list of restaurant recommendations in Prague as well as explanations of Czech food, Czech meals and Czech restaurants. An essential for any foodie visiting Prague!